Thursday, August 29, 2013

feel lonely.. is't my mistake?

yeah, now coming to 4th year... Alhamdulillah everything went well... and I manage to come to this stage, eventhough, I think i'm not good enough to be in this stage... however, it seem so different compared to my 3rd year.

but out of our 4 friends, 2 of us manage to pass and another 2 still struggling to pass their 3rd year in 2 month time.

it just started, but it's feel so different. it's so lonely. where is my friend. the one who i loves? the one who i take care of. the most beloved family. it was suddently dissapear. is't my fault or everyone had change? where is my family? why suddently they are not there?

i though, i had found my family, the one who support me, the one who give me strengh, and the one i care of. i want them to be part of me, not far, always near... the one i can tell everything, i can be honest to...

but slowly its fade of, left me behind alone. is either you left me or i left you... our chat box seem so quiet. no more gelak tawa, no more joking, teasing with each other, no more lepak together. 

i want to help as much as i can help, i want to be part of our struggling time. because i thought we are family, but now you ignore me, you seem have so much problem, but you not telling me how i can help you...

i really miss my family...

i try to think not even twice, but trice... i know may be you stress out, but tell me, how i can help you. yeah, seriusly i dont want to lose my family. this is my family, we had spend it for a year together and why not continue for another few year before we graduated. 

now, i really feel that i had no one, i was thinking to go back to my hometown as frequent as posible.. there's no reason for me to be here. there nothing left.. no more shoulder to cry on, no more eating together, no more laughing, lepaking, watching muvie, or even study together...

i miss you guys... the one who bring me up to this stage...

yeah, may be now you said, i'm too primitive toward my definition of team work. but to me that is the place where I think we all lacking off.. i just wanna make it growth a bit stronger, because i know and i had seen how it is goes when it was premature and suddently you throw it to growth by its own.

i dont want to put pressure on you, but now, i just wanna to say.. i really miss you guys.... my family...

thank you

>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment